Location: Orange, California
Levels of Care: Assisted Living & Memory Care
Contact: Stephanie Radu, Executive Director
LEVEL OF CARE AVAILABLE
- Assisted Living
- Chapman House (mild to moderate dementia)
- Gardner House (advanced dementia)
Kirkwood Orange is a community that pays homage to the City of Orange’s heritage and culture while still providing modern amenities to its residents. The City of Orange has antique shops, cultural venues and historic sites.
Kirkwood Orange is a small, close-knit community of seniors who need some level of care. To meet a variety of needs, Kirkwood Orange offers assisted living and memory care specifically for either early or mid- to late-stage dementia.
Residents enjoy chatting and sharing stories with neighbors and also relish having some quiet time to read a good book. You’ll often find them gathered together to watch a film, enjoying coffee and fresh-baked muffins in the country-style kitchen or chatting with friends on the outdoor patio.
- Chefs who prepare homemade soups, salads and entrees three times a day every day of the week, tailored to residents’ dietary needs and preferences
- Close to shopping and dining at The Plaza and the Olde Towne Orange Historic District
- Driving distance to Disneyland, Angel Stadium and the Orange County Performing Arts Center
- Pets allowed
- 24-hour security and emergency call systems
- Complimentary laundry service
- Full-service beauty parlor and barber shop
- Charming old-fashioned ice cream shop, ideal for entertaining grandkids (and for a refreshing treat)
ABOUT CADENCE SENIOR LIVING
Cadence is an owner, operator and developer of senior living communities headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona. Cadence principals have over 30 years of senior housing development and management experience. Cadence emphasizes the importance of quality care and creates comfortable, vibrant and exceptional communities celebrating the “rhythm of life.” cadencesl.com